Thursday, December 20, 2012

What is a friend?


What is a friend? No one really has the answer to that question. It's like there's a gap between the answer and the true meaning. Everyone has a different outlook on what a friend is. In the dictionary, a friend is suppose to be a supporter, someone who gives assistance, and someone who cares. I don't have friends, I have acquaintances. Reason being,  I had a great friend once. She was everything I looked up to. Until she decided to turn her back on me for no reason and be my enemy. I considered her my sister, my best friend. She threw it all away for nothing, to be like the other cool cats. Then she tells the one person I love that their like the rest, saying their not any different then any other person I've been with. What place does that put me in? No, not in bigger one, but in a smaller one. I am upset, broken, tired & disappointed. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment